Acquire Strategies in verbal skills, logic, critical reasoning and analytical writing to improve LSAT scores using acclaimed Cambridge test preparation materials.
The Law School Admission Test Preparation is a test for which students can study and prepare. We recommend that students be as prepared as possible when they take the LSAT. For some applicants, a preparatory class provides the structure and guidance to ensure adequate preparation.
After completing the LSAT prep course, you should:
- Feel confident that you understand the requirements of the LSAT
- Be able to recognize specific question types on the LSAT
- Know the skill sets that the LSAT seeks to test
- Have practiced and received feedback on Pre and Post LSAT prep tests
- Be able to evaluate your strengths and areas for improvement as you continue to prepare for the LSAT
LSAT Prep Course
Location: Governors State University
Days: Thursdays, April 17, 2014 to May 22, 2014
Time: 6 pm - 9 pm
Description: Acquire strategies in verbal skills, logic, critical reasoning and analytical writing to improve LSAT scores using acclaimed Cambridge test preparation materials
Course Number: CE-EP02-01
For information on LSAT testing please go to: LSAT Testing Information