Information for FDC Parents
Calendar and Important Dates
- March 20, 2015 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- April 17, 2015 FDC Closed for Staff in-Service
- May 15, 2015 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- May 25, 2015 Closed- Memorial Day Holiday
- May 29, 2015 Last day of Half Day Preschool
The Family Development Center serves Breakfast, Lunch and an afternoon Snack
to all children. The menus are written by a registered dietician, and cooked in
a licensed kitchen inspected by the Will County Department of Health. All meals
meet or exceed the requirements of the USDA and Illinois State Board of
Education under the Child Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). Our Cook and the
Executive Director are both certified Food Service Managers.
For the Fall and Winter FDC Menu, click here. For the Spring and Summer Menu click here.
Birth to Three and Preschool Screening Dates
Call 708.235.7300 for an appointment and more information.
What takes place at a screening?
- Your child will be screened by a teacher using a developmental
instrument, while you talk with an interviewer about your child's development.
Your child will feel as if he or she is playing a game with the teacher.
Do I need to bring anything?
- You don't have to bring anything, but it will be helpful to have your
child's birth certificate, proof of income if you want to be considered on
income, and other information such as proof of WIC or a medical card.
Will I be able to enroll my child immediately?
- You may complete registration paperwork if you wish, we will need your
child's up to date immunizations and physical exam to enroll.
Parent Night Out
A place to meet other parents while learning something new that might help