The Cashier's Office accepts the following types of payments: cash, check and credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa and Discover). To pay by credit card over the phone, please call 708.534.4055. To make a credit card payment online, please go to your online account.
Regular Business Hours
- Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Office Location: C1336
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
You may make your payment by using one of the
following payment methods:
- Online - via credit card and electronic check (checking or savings account) by clicking on the Online Services tab on your myGSU portal.
- By phone - via credit card by phoning the Cashier’s Office at 708.534.4055.
- In person - at the Cashier’s office using cash, money order, check or credit card.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover
For instructions on how to set up your electronic check account: How to Set-Up Electronic Check Payments
my Student Account or Make Payment Online
- While logged into the myGSU portal, under Online Services, in the Student menu, choose the Financial Information link
- Select View Account and Make Payments
- To view your account: select Account Activity, select the desired term and click View Statement
- To make a payment: check the Select box for the term you wish to pay towards and enter an amount into the Amount to Pay box, choose a Payment Method and click Proceed to Payment
Payment Plan Options