The Cashier's Office accepts the following types of payments: cash, check and credit/debit card (MasterCard, Visa and Discover). To pay by credit card over the phone, please call 708.534.4055. To make a credit card payment online, please go to your online account.
Regular Business Hours
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
*The Cashier’s office has special hours of operation during the summer, on holidays
and on payment due dates.
Please call our office for details.
- Office Location: C1336
- Phone: 708.534.4055
- Fax: 708.534.1174
Mailing Address: Governors State University
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
Payment Plan Option for Spring 2018 Semester
*TouchNet payment plan
Payments are due:
December 15, 2017
January 15, 2018
February 15, 2018
March 15, 2018
- $40 is payable at the time of enrollment for the plan
- $25 late charge for each late payment
- $100 late charge for late final payment
To dispute the balance due showing on a billing statement from Governors State University:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org which indicates the student ID number on the billing statement and the name of the student as well as the reason for the dispute.
- Please include your contact information so that we may contact you if needed for more information.
- If you have any receipts or paperwork related to your dispute, please attach these to the e-mail.
- We will research your account and will respond to you within 10 business days.
Office of Financial Services